Tuesday 25 January 2011

WAH NAILS





There's nothing like a belated birthday present. Just when you think the birthday wishes are long gone, and other people birthday's are coming thick and fast...a gorgeous friend declares that they'd like o treat you to something you mentioned, as a belated birthday gift!!! WOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!! Or should I say WAH-HAAAAAAAAA!!

Off Nayla and I went to WAH Nails in Dalston to 'get our nails did'. It was an absolutely glorious friday lunchtime. Crisp air, sunshine, blue skies and to top it off, the super girlie treat of nail art application.

We chatted the hind legs off each other, laughted, complimented one another and indulged in self-deprecation. Perfect. The lovely lady who did our nails is called Zarra and I will definitely ask for her, next time I go. There WILL be a next time...my nails (shallow as it may sound) give me instant pleasure when I wake up and look at them. They're so fun...and so far (4 days in), they've not even chipped. So satisfying.




Nayla's AZTECMy POW


No comments:

Post a Comment