Wednesday 19 January 2011

Calligraphy Nib Necklaces go with Stationary Phases


I am having another stationary phase. Every so often, like the week before term starts again at school, I wander into a graphics/ art store (Cass Art, Berwick Street this time), and leave with a new kit of stationary. It's soooo exciting to get the bits home and lay them out on my big wooden desk, inspecting them all before I take them out of their packaging. I like to read all the blurb first. Then look for a place on the desk. Then open and arrange.
Of course the arrangement is nowhere to be seen once I've started a project...it's a flurry of glitter glue, calligraphy pens, violet ink wells, paint brushes, hand made paper, watercolour pencils and sharpenings.
Whilst looking up calligraphy fonts, I came across this necklace and promptly started salivating. It's by Erica Weiner.




No comments:

Post a Comment